So, this past weekend, Brittany had her state gymnastics meet - and now, no more competition til December! Yay! Brittany's had a rough year with competition this year, due to her knees. She was diagnosed with Osgood-Schlatter Disease , . Basically, that's when the patella tendon pulls away from the tibia bone. She finished well though, and now she gets some time off to heal up. I've included her bars, beam, and floor routine. Her Vault wasn't all that great, so I'm not putting it on here.
I am soo proud of Brittany - she is awesome!

2 comments:
She is awesome! Matty had Osgood Schlaters from tumbling too. Very painful and she still has the bump. Good job Brittany!
We had never heard of the osgood-schlatter til Britt got it, and now it seems like everyone's had it! It's been ongoing since Thanksgiving. I remember seeing several videos of your girls tumbling - they are quite good themselves :)
Post a Comment