Brittany helping Bryan with his Boutinerre (sp?) awww
My new little nephew Brody, who was looking for his mom Stepha, who was awesome enough to help me and Brittany with our hair
Aww, he found her!

Teryn, Brittany, Hannah - they look pretty happy!

Brittany, Me and Bryan cutting the wedding cake

Lyndsey, Me, and EC

Me and most of my new family

My brothers and sisters - who were all in town!!

My girlfriends, Jenn and Tosha

Teryn, Brittany and Hannah again

Teryn, Brittany and Hannah, with Aunt EC

My new brother and sister-in-law Brett and Lindsay
(but, not to be confused with my Brett and Lyndsey)
Little Lacy and Maycee
And that's just a few I picked! There were so many great ones that were taken that night!
1 comment:
When I saw that u updated you blog, I couldn't believe it was true! Your getting as bad as Becky, but she has an excuse like a baby. I am all for making cookies with Brit, we just gotta fly me up there first! Have a good Valentines Day, tell Brit and Bryan HI! (I spell his name wrong everytime)
Post a Comment