Okay, I'm a total slacker. Work's been crazy and I haven't had much time to do blogging! So, lets see if I can at least start catching up a bit.
Below is a link to some wedding pictures (yes, I should've done this a month ago, but, note the title of the Post :-)). Well, they're pictures from the reception we had here for those who couldn't make it to Jamaica with us. Pete (the photographer) did a great job, as well as Dish, who helped Pete out - thanks Dish!
http://petermcdearmon.smugmug.com/gallery/6957383_zShn3#445254446_vXtWt
And, if I had any idea how to, I'd post the video that my new cousin Stephanie made for us - it was incredible! (I'm gonna have to look into that one.)
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute pics Lorrie! I need to get a copy of the one of you and Jen and I. Happy days!!
Post a Comment