Well, Halloween has come and gone up here and all went well. The weather was fabulous for the most part – a few sprinkles here and there, but quite warm. Brittany was a vampire this year, and I was Morticia Adams (not very exciting, but hey, I only had to buy a wig). Bryan was a graduate.
We had a family party with his family – carving pumpkins and all and as you can see by the picture, most everyone was dressed up.
Then we had trunk or treat Thursday night at the ward house, then we had Halloween night and trick-or-treating, and then on Saturday, we had our family Halloween party and carved pumpkins – I think I’m finally Halloweened out for this year! Whew!
Brittany and Brock at Bryan's family party
Brittany starting to work on her pumpkin
(and oh so thrilled that her mother is taking her picture)
Us with Bryan's family - I think a good time was had by all
Me, Bryan and Brittany
Bryan and Brittany working on their pumpkins
Me and Brittany on Halloween - our makeup got less and less as the week went on.
Brittany and Hannah at Grandma's party after picking out their pumpkins
Some of the girls working their pumpkins at Grandma's

No comments:
Post a Comment