5 weeks from today and we are headed to Jamaica!!! Only 5 1/2 weeks til I'm married!!! Wow! I can’t believe how time flies! It seems the closer the wedding is getting, the more things seem to ‘pop’ up that I need to take care of. All in all things are going well, though. Bryan’s ring finally arrived – and though it was beautiful/handsome……….. unfortunately it wasn’t the ring I had ordered…..hmmmm. So, they are supposed to be working on that and get me the right one next week hopefully – thankfully I still have some time so there’s no rush yet.
I also got my necklace today for the wedding and as soon as I tried it on, the clasp broke, grrrrrr. So, now that has to go back to be replaced – again, thankfully I still have time for that as well.
And my shoe broke today – it hasn’t quite been my week for things to be in working order I guess.
We’ve gotten our engagement pictures back and now are trying to narrow the 350 pictures down to 1-2 to be used for the invitations; which we should probably get around to doing sometime soon….
Brittany’s still enjoying gymnastics – Oh! And she’s getting baptized next weekend – the 1st of November!

No comments:
Post a Comment