Monday, November 3, 2008

4 More Weeks!

4 weeks from today and we’ll be getting married!! Woohoo!! And I swear, every time I think I have a handle on things, something else comes up; but it will all be fine, there are a few things we really ought to get around to – like invitations and such (we haven’t even started on those yet), BUT we did finally choose a couple of pictures to be used on the invitations which I think was a great accomplishment for us :-) (especially considering the 350 pictures we had to choose from!!)

http://petermcdearmon.smugmug.com/gallery/6246650_Sbz6Q#394461468_qqHxv

Oh well, one thing at a time……although I’m quickly running out of time.

But on the bright side, my necklace is on its way again after being replaced - hopefully this one won't break as easily

And the jewely store says one more week for Bryan's ring (at least I still have time, but not very much anymore)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
WOW you sure do have A LOT of pics to choose from. Super cute though. Looking forward to celebrating with you in less then 4 weeks. Jamaica mon. Check out our blog if you have time. -The Cowles (Jeff, Hannah, and Nevaeh)

www.thecowlesgang.blogspot.com

Amanda Finlinson said...

Ok..way to many pictures to choose from! They are great! Lorrie you look amazing! I love your hair right now! I was thinking about how many different ways that I have seen your hair over the last six years...this is one of my favorites! You guys are seriously a very cute family!

Jenny Woods said...

Hey Lorrie,
I'm glad I finally got to check out your blog, you've done a great job. I can't believe how fast the wedding is coming, I'm so excited for you! Your photos turned out great, I can't wait to see the invitations...let me know if you need any help with them.