We actually met in Orlando Florida, at the MGM part of DisneyWorld. Turns out we were both there for work, and we ended up meeting the last night of the conference; and as we started talking, we found out we only lived about 30 miles from each other. We work about 5-6 miles away from each other….and the rest, as they say, is history.
So, that was back on December 1, 2005, and this past April 14 (Brittany’s birthday, and my brother Bryan) my Bryan surprised me by asking me to marry him!!!
So, below is a couple pictures of my ring – it’s got a center diamond, with two sapphires (my birthstone) on each side, then along the curve of the ring, it’s also got sapphires; and then the top and bottom have little diamonds as well – it is so pretty! I love it! Bryan did such a good job picking it out!

3 comments:
Boy, its a good thing you updated your blog, I was getting disappointed! You used to complain to me all the time "you need to update your blog". Well I love yours and next time you should invite us golfing-except there are no courses in Genola!
Congrats! I love your ring! So pretty! I can't believe you are getting married in Jamaica! That is so cool! Do you know what date the open house is going to be? I want to make sure to be there!
I wrote that last comment! I don't know why it posted as Rob!
Amanda
Post a Comment