Monday, July 11, 2011

This and That


A few things we've been up to this summer.  "We" decided (and by 'we', I mean Bryan, but anyway) to buy flowers to plant at the house this summer.  They looked so pretty when we bought and planted them....then, within a week, we practically killed them.  Bryan's been baby'ing them along, so we'll see if they actually recover.





 




Other random pics of the summer so far.

us downtown at dinner

Hannah, Tracy, Whitney, me and Becky after running in the Lehi Roundup 5k - great job Hannah!!!

Bryan and I before heading to dinner one night

poodle skirts for T and Lacy.  the one for Maycee's not quite finished yet.

4 comments:

Shalice said...

Oh everything looks so good, I miss Utah summers

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Cute skirts. Did you make them?

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Jess, yep i made the skirts. they turned out way cute :)

Chris said...

Looks like a fun summer.