Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to two special people!

So, Happy Birthday wishes are in order! First, to my wonderful daughter Brittany :-). 10. . . 10!! years ago today, this wonderful baby entered my life, and it hasn't been the same since! She was my pride and joy then, and continues to be every day!

Brittany at 1 day old

This is her this morning, with her new 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' book she's been asking/begging for for months!


And one from when we were camping last week - such a beautiful girl!


And, next, my big brother Bryan also has a Birthday today! I'm very fortunate to have such a great big brother! Happy Birthday to Bryan! (not that he'll probably ever see this)

2 comments:

Shalice said...

HAppy Birthday Brit and Bryan! I can't beleive they are all turning 10, she looks so much like her baby picture I think. I will give her a call later to say happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brit and Bryan! I see a lot of Brit in our twins. If they were 10 again they could all be triplets! Hopefully they can meet someday!