Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Golfing Fun

So, this summer has been very nice and relaxing - and quiet too, with Brittany gone for the past 5 weeks! Although, I could do with more warm weather and less cool weather!
So, we've been making the most of it, and getting in some golfing! I wish I could say that with as much as I've been this year, I was getting better, but, sadly I'm not :-(. Although, Bryan has been doing pretty well.
So, I thought I'd throw some pictures up from our summer of golf so far, and some pictures of the other half of our four-some - Brent and Tracy!



Tracy at Fox Hollow Golf Course (the old Tri-City Course)



Brent and Tracy at Fox Hollow

Me and Bryan at Fox Hollow


Bryan at the Ranches Golf Course

Me and Bryan at The Ranches Golf Course

Brent and Tracy at Hobblecreek - for our annual outing - it even looked like it might rain for a bit, but ended up very nice :-)

Me and Bryan at Hobblecreek

1 comment:

Shalice said...

YAY an update! Now you have to add these photos to Facebook so you can tag Tracy so they can be on her facebook. You guys all look so good out there golfing :) MISS U GUYS, hope to see you soon!