Ya know, I always say I'm gonna do better at this blog thing, and then I go forever without blogging. Apparently we live a pretty boring life.....
Brittany recently had another gymnastics meet, and she did really well. She keeps improving every time, and is having a lot of fun.
She took 2nd place on floor, and third place on Vault, bars, and beam; and took 3rd in the all-around, so we were very proud of her.
Below are a few pictures from her last meet. It's hard to find good ones, because we can't use flash photography and a lot of the pictures tend to get blurry.






4 comments:
Great Job Britt!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
Good Job Brit, you look awesome! Lorrie, its about time you posted something new! We can't wait to go and see Brit at her next meet.
Great job Brit! You're awesome!
YAY BRIT!!!Wish we could have been there to see it
Post a Comment