Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let's Start the Pictures

Okay,
I'll post some of the pics I've got downloaded so far. I wish I knew how to make it so that when you click on them, they will blow up....

Bryan and I with the Preacher

WooHoo! We're married!






From left to right: Neveah, Jeff, Hannah, Rick, Jan, Brett, Lindsey (Bryan's Brett and Lindsey), Bryan, me! Fred, Mom, Jen, Jake (Friends of Bryan's that were kind enough to come see us get married :-)), Tracy, Brent



Me and Bryan again :-)

Another one of us!



Oh Look! That's us!
And one last one of us smooching :-)
Everything turned out so wonderful!!!
I'll be adding more pics as I get them, but I thought I better get these up at least.

7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

its about time... i want to see some more. you are so pretty. congrats again

Hansen Family said...

You looked beautiful! Wished we could have been there, but we wish you lots of happiness together!! Congratulations!!

Shalice said...

SO PRETTY I LOVE THEM!! And I am proud that you finally got them posted. I love ur dress. So wish we could have been there!

Jenny Woods said...

You look so beautiful!! I'm so happy for you! I really wish I was there. Congratulations!!

Amanda Finlinson said...

Finally! I have been checking your blog for days to see pictures! YOu look amazing! So beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lorrie-I am updating the Roberts Roster and I don't know your married name!! Could you email me your info including email and cell phone....please...mroberts24@cox.net

Beautiful pics by the way. You are gorgeous!

Thanks!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Congratulations!!! You look so pretty. Hope you had a good time in Jamaica