So, now I’ve jumped on the blogwagon too! And now I can get harassed for never updating my blog, as I tend to do to others…….
When I saw that Lyndsey and EC had started their blog, I thought that was way cool, and I asked Bryan (my fiancé, not my brother) if we, too could have a blog; to which he quickly responded that I could have a blog if I chose, but he wasn’t going to be a part of it………Well, he’s not going to contribute anyway, but he’ll certainly be in it, since I have complete authoring rights :-)
This will mainly be me rambling on about what’s going on with us, and probably not real exciting, but, since I find it cool to see what everyone else is up to, I just thought I’d join in.
So, a little about us – Brittany just started 3rd grade yesterday, and loves gymnastics.
Bryan and I are engaged to be married in December (December 1, 4.00 pm, Negril Jamaica – to be exact) – and we’re getting quite excited about it! Then we’ll be having an open house just after Christmas for those who aren’t able to join us.
We’ve also been able to get a little golf in, and last weekend, Brent and Tracy, and Mom and Fred, and me and Bryan were able to get together and go golfing; which was a good time.
From left to right: my Bryan, Tracy, Brent, Fred, and Mom getting ready to take her shot.

4 comments:
You are cute! <3 <3 <3
-Bry-
WELL ITS ABOUT TIME! I WILL UPDATE MINE WITH A LINK TO YOURS! LETS SEE MORE PICTURES!!!
I dunno how to link it, but I gotta update mine. It's hard to stay up on this thing but I love looking at everyones!!!
What! When did you and Bryan get engaged! I want to see pictures of the ring!! That should be your next post! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! I am just so happy for you! And you are marrying a guy from Murray, Utah...good choice!
Amanda
Post a Comment